Thursday, December 25, 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Shifting

Blogger was a nice experience. The theme I'm currently using is one of the dynamic themes Google provides, along with some CSS and HTML modifications from my end. This is one of the features I loved about Google Blogger - being able to modify the blog with code . But there was a big disadvantage. You see, the dynamic theme had a lot of Web elements, and loading them took a lot of time. But I would still have continued with Blogger.

I then found out about WordPress.com

I saw some of the blogs on WordPress, and I was very impressed. There are innumerable themes and they are all very light weight, and most importantly, they are beautiful!
As you can probably sense, I wanted to shift as soon as possible. But my 1st semester examinations were on. Instead, I initiated the import process. And now it's almost complete!

My new blog address is: My Parchments | Moments I lived

Do check it out ☺

0 comments:

Post a Comment