Sunday, November 30, 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Black And White

Facebook's latest trend: The black and white photography challenge

A person 'facing' the challenge has to upload five black and white photographs (taken by him) in a duration of five days. With each photograph, he has to tag another person, who will in turn post five (b/w) photographs. Three friends of mine tagged me in their photographs and asked me take the challenge. This was a few weeks back, and frankly, I don't have too many black and white photographs.
        However, I was determined to take part. That's why, last week, I browsed through old photographs of different vacations, outings, excursions, and others, and gathered 20 pictures. This post will be about those photographs. It would be wonderful if you helped me decide which photographs to upload for the challenge...










This photo is a favourite of mine. It's a very recent photograph of my two grandfathers - my paternal grandfather (right) and his brother.



0 comments:

Post a Comment