Thursday, July 05, 2012

// // Leave a Comment

One more to go...

Now that my literature exam is down, I only have to give the maths exam tomorrow. But that is the most frightening test. I have tried real hard to complete most of the tough sums that my tutorial teacher gave me to do(but, along with this I should be thanking a special person-my uncle, who actually completed all of the sums for me, and guided me in the proper way. Now, only time will tell if all that effort was worth. Tomorrow's test will mostly consist of questions from that exercise sheet that our tutorial teacher provided us with, but the problem is that most of the problems(on trigonometry) require intelligence(non are stereo type). After this test is over, I will be having to look forward to my chemistry test next week on Saturday. After all these pressures are over(perhaps tomorrow only, after I give my maths test, nicely enough(hoping for that, and I pray to God for that)), I will have not much of a news to blog about. So, instead of wasting my time sitting on the computer blankly, thinking what to blog about, I'll just post my experience of my first playing-in-front-of-the-big-audience, that occurred on my father's fiftieth birthday anniversary. I hope it will be exciting for you to read it.
Ok, that's it for now. Bye and wish me the best of luck for tomorrow..:( :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment