Tuesday, July 17, 2012

// // Leave a Comment

New Mouse

This is great! Today, my father got me a new mouse, and that too a wireless from Microsoft.  I was skeptical at first, especially because the price was quite high. But, when the person is the store showed me the range of the mouse, I was really impressed, and so was my father. It needs a battery...that's all! Today, another thing happened. I was worried all day at school, and especially after my friends said that my tutorial class' teacher was going to take a surprise test. I was really worried, because I hadn't prepared at all(yesterday only, I had my class). Anyway, I found out that throughout the week, I didn't really have any option to go there. And, on any day, I would be unprepared, because this week I have my physics test. And, of course, we are going to Shantiniketan...;) But, anyway, I went there, and to my greatest surprise, sir did not take a test at all. He just asked me to take down some notes from an organic chemistry book...but that was really lengthy, because it was an IIT level chemistry book....:D And lastly, but not the least(at all), I played Call of Duty 2 on my notebook today...and is it good? It's great, just too good. This will be disagreed by people who have played the higher versions, but to me, a boy who has just played COD 1, it's really great!!! The graphics is quite good, and the sounds are great too! This is because I played the game with my headphones. The 3-D surround effect is really awesome. That's it for now...bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment