Wednesday, July 04, 2012

// // Leave a Comment

Exams exams everywhere!

Currently I am in a position with exams all around me. If this week and the next week passes peacefully, I can perhaps enjoy a bit when my brother and my aunt come here . They usually come after three years. So let's hope for the best. I just finished watching 'Ip Man' and now I am gonna sit to study for me literature test. The only problem with this year's literature test is that I don't even know what the poem(that has been included in our syllabus) means [I sit and look out], because I too was practically sitting and looking out of my classroom when my school teacher was teaching(as was being done by most of my friends).

Now, returning to my original topic-exams. This Sunday I gave a physics test. It was quite good. Now, tomorrow, as I said, I have my English literature examination, and we will probably be given a summary to write.


Day after tomorrow, I have my maths test on General Trigonometry in my tutorial class. My teacher sets the hardest question paper in the world...it's almost IITJEE standard or WBJEE standard. So, you can guess how hard it is.

Next week I have my school's chemistry test and after that the Computer Science test(that's good...:D).

Now, due to these problems, I can't do two things...in fact three things:
1. I can't practice my piano (I will be doing my first recording in life, real soon)
2. I can't complete the application that I had started working on-a Java notepad, and unless I can finish that I can't start of with my next project-the equation solver.
3. I can't read stories on my Sony Reader PRS-T1(because, when I lie down on my bed, and open up a story, I practically fall asleep within 5-6 minutes(and within that time, I can't read more thatn 10-12 pages)

That's it for now...that's a description of the mini torture I am going through these days...:P Next time I'll probably describe the last trip(it was really spectacular in many ways...:) I'll try to post pictures too).

 Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment