Tuesday, August 14, 2012

// // Leave a Comment

Call of Duty - Black Ops

No sequence in gaming. The last Call of Duty that I had played was COD 2. And now, I jumped to Black Ops! Call Of Duty 7! I went to a friend's house last day, and I had taken my 8 GB pen drive with me. He had the game. The game is about 7.63 GB or something like that. But it took nearly half an hour to copy it on to my pen drive! Anyway, after copying it, I went back home at about 12:00 PM. As soon as I reached home, I took out my notebook and installed it. Unfortunately, even after going through a lot of complications, the game did not run! It was SO SO IRRITATING. I almost deleted the installation file as well! Anyway, today, in the afternoon I again attempted to install it. But at the end, the same problem showed up-that DirectX could not be installed. I located the path and manually installed it. After that the good folks of Pirate Bay helped me. The team which had uploaded the game on Pirate Bay- SKIDROW - as they call themselves - had uploaded the instructions for loading the game. Simply by following their steps, the crack process was completed! Then, keeping my mind blank(that's what I do instead of keeping my fingers crossed...:P ), I double clicked on the exe file...and it was amazing! The GAME STARTED!!!!
        Let's just skip to the end, because if I start praising the game, this blog will become toooo long. First thing to note - the graphics! IT WAS SERIOUSLY AN OMG MOMENT! The graphics was too good! Secondly, the story line which was better than the lower versions of COD, which simply dealts with World War. This is set in the Cold War era, and it really is great! Well that's it for today! Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment