Sunday, August 12, 2012

// // Leave a Comment

A small but new idea!

I haven't coded for a long time, say for a month by now. I mean I haven't worked on anything big. I had to do small home-works for my school and my tutorial classes, but now my father just gave me a new idea, in an indirect way. He has a large number of accounts in various websites, organizations, etc. So, this would probably be great if I made an enhanced version of the password storage facility that I had made earlier. The earlier one had a poor filing system(the sequential system), and was not very user friendly. I just got a new idea from an ebook that I had got from Oracle.com, and decided that I would mix their idea and mine's in order to create and encrypted password storage facility. So, that's it! I'm onto a project again. The only problem is that(and I don't know why this always happens), whenever my exams are about 1 or 2 weeks away, I usually get these ideas for programming. When I am free, I rack my brains to get a new idea, but never manage to get one. Now my half yearly exams are just 1 week away, and I can't help myself from creating this app in Java. Anyway, what to do? I won't be able to keep my mind on my studies unless I do this. That's it for now! Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment