Thursday, August 16, 2012

// // Leave a Comment

Memories of nature-from Shantiniketan

OK! This is the first time I am posting my photos to my blog. I hope you enjoy them! They can be considered a gift from Shantiniketan...



Took this while cycling around inside our boundary walls


Same as the above. This has a Harry Potter like effect...:)


I had missed the silver lining of the clouds(as always). This was the after-effect



This is not our house. It is another model inside our compound-the deluxe model


Our house is like the house on the left side.


I took this from our car, while we were going to a place called 'Amar Kutir'


Same as above


It was raining. The trees provided me enough protection in order to take this pic...:)


Ah! The river-'Kopai'


Long grass by the banks of Kopai


...as white as milk? or, as white as the clouds?


River life!


These ripples have a wonderful cooling effect on me.


Water droplets that made the simple flowers sparkle!


Simple foliage


Natural crystals!


Check out the picture below


Getting ready to bloom!


The sky is on fire!!! :D


Heavenly rays of the sun (from the car, while we were returning home)

0 comments:

Post a Comment